Tuesday, February 9, 2016

And We're Back...Again!

It feels weird writing this. Blogging fell by the wayside before I even really began. I love to write because I'm always on the go and I can just jot down my thoughts, or even write an entire blog post on my phone while out and about. Life has been so hectic over the last year that I've barely had time for myself. YouTube is my first (social media) love and I even took a break from that for awhile.
There were periods of time where I felt very uninspired. Sometimes you just get burned out with all that life throws at you.

Fast forward to the present and I feel revitalized. I gave my blog a new look just as I hope to do with all of my social media platforms. I would like them all to be an accurate reflection of me. Simple and classic. That's how I picture myself, at least. If you disagree, keep your comments to yourself. Let me be great lol.

Anyway, I definitely would like to become a consistent blogger and have this be a space that we can all come together and just be ourselves. Beauty and makeup are still my number 1 topics but I also want to open this blog up to hair and family posts and fashion as well. My life has so many different, random angles to it and I feel as though I only share one with you. Therefore, I am opening myself up here and I hope you all will enjoy me, as I will you. Please check out my first blog post (I'm a born again blogger virgin) and subscribe to this blog so you don't miss the updates. Please don't forget to follow my other social media platforms as well! Thank you for joining me on the journey!

YouTube: YvetteLuvsBeauty
Instagram: YvetteLuvsBeauty
Twitter:     ccyvette
Snapchat:  YvetteB1
Bloglovin': YvetteLuvsBeauty
MyFitnessPal: YvetteLuvsBeauty

1 comment: