Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Foundation Collection!

Hi everyone!

Recently, I completed a series on my YouTube channel where I went through all of my makeup and threw/gave away anything that was old and expired, or that I didn't want anymore. This prompted questions because I only showed the products that I wanted to get rid of, not my entire collection. I got the request to view my entire collection several times. So here you have it. Instead of doing a makeup collection like I did last year, where I went over everything, I decided to do something a bit different. I am going to go over each section of my collection piece by piece. This is the first installment: My Liquid Foundation Collection. I hope you all enjoy. I have 20 in all (way too many)! This includes BB Creams as well. It's waaaaaay too many for any normal, sane person. However, anyone who enjoys makeup and beauty products as much as I do, is not normal and sane. I also gave mini reviews along with showing the collection. I hope you all enjoy watching as much as I enjoy using!!!

Let me know what you all think the next installment should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment